1. You replace the name of a client on paperwork with that of your current book crush and do sheet after painful sheet wrong because you're too busy daydreaming. Last time you checked, Vance Mangum was a warlock, not your client.
2. When on Facebook, you see a comment about an elderly woman doing a heroic act of bravery and the person's first thought was "Wow she must have eaten some Unseelie flesh"
3. A fellow blogger/tweeter is watching the Superbowl and makes the comment - "Who is the Packers guy with the flowing blonde mermaid hair?"
4. No man is interesting unless he has fangs or fur. You've even thought of putting in a special order for custom made vamp fangs just for your hubby.
5. With summer approaching, your first thought isn't about hot weather. It's about having an excuse to pull out the nail polish and having your lover paint your toe nails with the instructions of calling you "Ms Lane". Either that or "Kitten"
6. You stand at the supermarket checkouts with a sharpie in your hand, sighing as you draw fangs, wings, horns and wolf ears on all the men in magazines.
7. You swear an oath that your first born son will be called Vehnom because your secret desire is he'll become a member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood and give you access to your thigh-clenching crush, Zsadist.
8. You lock your loved one in the closet and tell them they can't come out until they've shapeshifted into something sexy like a dragon.
9. You purposely lurk in dark alleys looking like Daimon bait on the odd chance you run into a Dark Hunter. You make sure you never leave home without your "I HEART Atlantean Gods" badge
10. You dig up the neighborhood looking to see if you have a sexy Carpathian buried in the ground.
Can you think of any others?