This is an international game of tag and I've been tagged by Misha at My Love Affair With Books . I get to answer some questions about myself so you can get to know me better and then I tag four other bloggers so we can learn about them as well.
Books To Brighten Your Mood and Angela from Touch The Night had sent me this cool award :) Here's what I need to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award
Ok I kinda smooshed this all together so hopefully it'll all make sense.
First, the Versatile Blogger - 7 Things about myself
1. I'm totally addicted to the Andy Griffith Show. I randomly whistle the theme song and have it as my ring tone. My favorite character is Goober *sigh*
2. I can't live without my cell phone. I had to go an hour without it once and ended up carrying around my workmates cell as a surrogate.
3. I met my husband online and NO I didn't marry him to get a greencard :P I was perfectly happy living in Heaven ie Australia
4. I have to sleep with a breeze blowing over me *looks at her fan* if it's turned off I feel like I'm suffocating
5. When I go to the movies I HATE sharing popcorn. Even my husband has to get his own.
6. I used to own a Boy George doll and watch. If you don't know who Boy George is, lucky you LOL
7. At Christmas, I go to Walmart and spend about 30 minutes to an hour testing all the stuffed animals for huggability.
Ok the bloggers who I think are fabulous and enjoy visiting are :
Ashlie @ Page Turners Gone Wild
Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer
Candace @ Candace's Book Blog
Tiger @ Tigers All-Consuming Books
Laura @ Ramblings of a (Future) Librarian
Shera @ Book Whispers
Deepali @ e-Volving Books
Tara @ Hobbitsies
Tammy @ The Book Fairy Haven
Anna @ Anna Reads
Christina @ Bits And Pieces
Little Miss Becky @ Stories And Sweeties
Sorry ... my eyes are crossing .... that's all I can do even though I know I've missed like a million
Second, You've Been Tagged - It's like 1am and I'm just gonna cheat and cut and paste the answers I did earlier this week when I was Tagged :)
4 Things That Are In My Handbag
1. A notebook and pen - I'm in the process of writing a 3 part story and inspiration has the audacity to not wait until I'm conveniently sitting quietly at home.
2. 3 different key chains filled with keys
3. A tiny bottle of body spray - I don't have the heart to take it out. It was the last thing my BFF gave me before she died.
4. A big bottle of Extra Strength Tylenol
4 Things In/On My Desk
1. A 365 day SNOOPY desk calendar - I've had a HUGE thing for Snoopy ever since my dad bought me a snoopy dog cuddly toy when I was 5.
2. About 30 books in a messy stack - I got "the look" this afternoon from my husband wondering when he can have his room back. I guess that's a hint.
3. A touch lamp - I'm a 34 year old woman who sleeps with a night light. I'm a big wuss when it comes to the dark and there have been nights I've been so sure something would grab me from under the bed that I wake my husband up and have him "escort" me to the bathroom LOL. For the sake of his sleep, he bought the lamp and it's left on low.
4. A box of Club crackers - I have no idea where they came from. Maybe the monsters living under my bed brought them in for a late night snack?
4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
1. My husband - My husband's the fun thing in my room. I think I'll just leave it at that :p
2. My corkboard - I pin all my scribblings about what I'm writing there and at the moment its covered with Gerard Butler with all his yummy goodness.
3. My Chihuahua - I have two but Odie (my baby) spends most of his time lying by me when I'm reading or online and every now and then we sigh together. Him because he's maybe thinking of a lady chihuahua and me because I'm reading about yummy characters like Rhage.
4. My hidden chocolate stash - I have amazing chihuahuas who perform outstanding feats on a regular basis. Did you know they can float to the top of my fridge, open up bags of chocolate, take about 5 and then float back to the floor. With those 5 chocolates they open them up leaving no teeth marks, then take them and scatter them under the bed of my 15 yr old. It has to be the dogs right? Well at least that's the story I'm given. Hence my chocolate stash.
4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet)
1. Take a tour of Europe
2. Write a book - I've farted around on different story ideas for about a year but never got past 15,000 words. Thanks to my BFF and her cheerleading, I've taken the leap of faith.
3. Take my family and return to live in Australia
4. Travel back in time - I've always been interested in history and what it was like to live in a different century. Ever since my addiction to Highlanders began, I've had this secret wish to go back in time and marry one. Preferably with a hunky alpha Laird who spent all day in a plaid with a VERY big sword.
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
1. Reading - Silly question. NEXT!!
2. Blogging - Another silly question. NEXT!!
3. Watching Vampire Diaries - I have two words for you - Ian Somerhalder. Nothing beats one hour a week of pure, unadultared lusting and drooling. I'd love to kiss the person who cast him as Damon.
4. Working Out - I put on my scuzzy workout clothes (I'm not there to impress the muscle bound jocks), grab a book and walk the treadmill for an hour. I love it.
4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
1. Beautiful Ending - Barlow Girl
2. Russian Roulette - Rihanna
3. That stupid comercial where the guy has the cheesy grin because he's using Viagra
4. Theme to the Andy Griffith Show
4 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I hate bananas but love the flavor - Just the thought of eating one and my throat begins closing and I want to gag.
2. I had a year long obsession with the Jonas Brothers
3. Vampires - Call it what you want but I'm kind of curious on what a vampire bite would feel like. Probably a sign that's I've read WAY too much paranormal romance but could you imagine??? Maybe I'll dress my husband up as one this Halloween and give him a pair of teeth *grins wickedly*
4. I'm a straw biter - Much to the frustration of my husband, any straw I drink through I bite and squish. I have no idea that I'm doing it but it's funny watching his face screw up when he goes to drink and the soda comes out funny. Bad thing is I can't take sneaky sips because I leave the telltale sign I'd been there.
Ok and here's some bloggers I know I'd like to get to know a little better :)
Steph @ The Thoughts Of A Book Junky
Jenny @ Supernatural Snark
Another Book Junkie
A Cozy Readers Corner
I made the mistake months back of passing on an award to someone who was award free. Now I scour the blog, checking in the comment boxes, worried that I'm going to make the same mistake. If by some chance, I've done it again... I am SOOO sorry. It wasn't from the lack of looking :)