The Broke And Bookish Blog Site Each week on the site, The Broke And Bookish post a question for other bloggers to answer and each blogger registers their names on a list. The goal is to post an entry on your own site, then visit other blog sites participating and get to know them. This week's question is:I thought I would try something new this week and found this cool listing at
Top Ten Favorite Book Blogs
(click on title to read more)
I've just started getting the hang of keeping a book review book site and have started venturing out looking at all the other cool sites. I'm not sure if I have ten favorites but I'll look more today and add them. Here's what I have so far:
1. Heaven, Hell And Purgatory I love this blogger. She always has neat things on her site and at the moment she's joining me in my addiction to Vance Mangum (resident bad boy/warlock in the Of Witches And Warlocks series) and is fully commited in the mission of converting the world to Vanceism. Definitely a site to keep an eye on.
2. Diva's Bookcase I love reviewers that have humor and when I found this site, I was reading through her review on the latest Jeaniene Frost book. I laughed so hard at her "bowlegged, bruised and then some" comment. Plus any site that opens up to a hot guy is one of my faves.
3. Confessions Of A Bookaholic I'll be honest what drew me to this site was the name. I saw she did the Book Blogger Hop and checked her site out. I look forward to reading more.
4. Tome's Devotee I found this on the Hop as well and looked really interesting.
5. Donna At Bites I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site. I stumbled across it last week and I love the attitude the blogger has. I read through some of her reviews and I loved the humor and honesty she used. I thought it was really entertaining. ( ESPECIALLY her reviews on the Twilight Series)
Ok I'm going to add more through the day....